Following recommendations from the World Health Organization, Canadian Public Health Agency, and Ottawa Medical Officer of Health most recently, Alliance is doing its part in social distancing by having its staff work from home. We will continue to monitor the situation and respond accordingly as we look to reduce the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Although taking part in our social distancing responsibility, Alliance is still committed to our clients during this unprecedented time. We will continue to serve all your electrical/mechanical commercial construction needs — please feel free to contact us as usual.
Here’s what we’re doing to help keep people safe:
- Employees are being encouraged to follow all related official response and health recommendations as the situation continues to progress
- Staff will participate in social distancing efforts by working from home and only making necessary trips when needed
- We’re recommending everyone washes their hands frequently and uses sanitizer/disinfectant on relevant surfaces and work items
We’re all in this together! Here are three simple steps you can do to reduce exposure:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve and avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoid contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are sick