Sustainable Buildings (LEED, BOMA)
Are you looking for sustainable construction to minimize costs over the lifecycle of the building?
We provide solutions based upon current building sustainability programs such as LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) and BOMA BESt (Building Environmental Standards), and we provide options based upon the most effective energy reduction solutions available, including any applicable associated incentives.
Addresses the entire building lifecycle, recognizing best-in-class strategies.
- Lowers operating costs and increases asset value
- Conserves energy, water and other resources
- Offers a healthier and safer environment for occupants
- Qualifies for money-saving incentives such as tax rebates and zoning allowances
Is the Canadian industry standard for commercial building sustainability certification, and provides a framework for environmental management.
BOMA BESt Certification:
- Helps owners and managers reduce building operating costs and achieve greater energy and water efficiencies
- Increases asset value
- Provides better indoor air quality and better energy performance
Contact us today and learn more about how we can help you achieve environmental improvements, higher performance levels, and building sustainability. Please download our Sustainable Buildings (LEED, BOMA) brochure here.