Commitment to Privacy
At Alliance Engineering & Construction we are committed to providing the highest quality mechanical and electrical commercial services in a way that promotes confidence among our clients, partners, and people. This commitment includes protecting the privacy of all the personal information in our care. In handling customer and employee personal information we abide by the following guidelines:
- Alliance Engineering & Construction limits the collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided to us to only that information that is necessary for our business purposes and to provide services to you.
- Alliance Engineering & Construction retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those business purposes and to comply with any applicable laws governing the retention of records.
- When Alliance Engineering & Construction no longer requires the information for its business purposes or to meet those legal requirements, we will either destroy it or render it anonymous.
- Alliance Engineering & Construction does not collect, use or disclose personal information about its clients without the consent of its clients, except where disclosure is permitted or required by law.
How Alliance uses Personal Information
- Alliance Engineering & Construction will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization that would enable the organization to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Alliance Engineering & Construction only uses or discloses your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, other purposes you consent to, or as required or permitted by law.
- Alliance Engineering & Construction keeps your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
Alliance Engineering & Construction is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
If you have questions about our Privacy Statement, please contact us at our Corporate Headquarters:
Alliance Engineering & Construction
1732 Woodward Dr, Suite 300
Telephone & Fax: 613.822.3040